Monday, March 21, 2011

#21 Clean and organize the spare bedroom

This was a major work in progress.  The spare bedroom started as our catch-all room.  Then when we got pregnant it had to be turned into a nursery.   These picture were taken November 2009.  You can see that a bunch of our wedding gifts were stored in this room.  Along with our cooler, and our extra paper supplies.

It still wasn't completely done in June when Baby Rebel was born.  Luckily he was sleeping in our room, so it wasn't a major concern.  


I have no idea how long I spent working on his room.  Like I said, it was a work in progress for a long time. 



Baby Rebel moved into his own room when he was 4 months old.  I can happily report that at that time his nursery was complete.


The big reveal!!


Note- His room still houses our books.  There are 4 while shelves which you can see to the left in the first picture.  Which is why there are still some books on that shelf that runs along the wall.  There just isn't another place to put them in our apartment.  And yes, Baby Rebel does have his own shelf!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. First I want to say that I like your mission! I need to start something like this. :) Cleaning up this room seems like a major task!

    ReplyDelete