Wednesday, August 26, 2009

#56 Make 5 vegetarian meals


Spinach-Artichoke Ravioli-Lasagna.

Recipe: Bun in the Oven

I included the link to my post in my food blog, instead of posting it both places.

I saw this recipe on Rachel Ray's 30 Minute Meals. I actually watched an episode. Some of her stuff has just gotten so strange and out there that I don't often watch her anymore. I saw her make this, and knew I wanted it to be my first vegetarian meal. H and I like spinach and artichoke dip, so figured we would like this. We also love pasta dishes, so that was another bonus for this meal.

Overall it was great, and a good intro to vegetarian meals. Hopefully my other 4 tries will be as successful.

If anyone has a vegetarian recipe that they think I should try let me know. I consider H and I to be kind of adventurous in eating, but no tofu!

No comments:

Post a Comment